Tuesday 21 July 2015

New name for a new man

I always used to regard mathematics as the language of God. I still do but thanks to Ta-Nehisi Coates my understanding has deepened: Math may be the language of God but hiphop is the slang of God.

Its thanks to this that I am quitting my job as an accountant and becoming an emcee. All I need now is a name and in tribute I have decided to draw it from Coates new book "between the world and me"

the following are phrases from the book I am considering taking as my new emcee name

"Tenacious gravity"

"Dark spectrum"

"The Mecca"

"Majortarian bandit"

"Specimen of plunder"

"Galaxy imparted"

"Velocity of escape"

"Precious body

"Menaces of nature"

"the comet"

"eclectic tongue"

I'm leaning toward "eclectic tongue" at the moment but whatever I choose the rest shall make great titles for my mixtapes

No comments:

Post a Comment